Offline admission instructions:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, visitors will need to book tickets in advance on HEM's official WeChat mini program and the on-site ticket sales will be temporarily closed from January 1, 2021. The capacity limit is 800 visitors per day during this period. Tickets including special admission, fellows and group admission, will be available online, please present related ID and purchase these tickets following our fixed guideline.
【Special Admission】Scope of Use: Student - Full-time students (undergraduates or lower), with valid student ID. Kid - Age between 3 and 11, or between 1.0m and 1.4m in height. Senior - Age between 60 and 70 with valid ID. Other - Soldier in active duty, people with disabilities, teachers, journalists, tour guides, medical workers with valid ID. Local residents can enjoy special admission before 12pm (Tuesday - Friday), with valid ID.
【Free Admission】Senior - Over 70 with valid ID. Toddler and Infant - Age under 3, or less than 1.0m in height. Family of Martyrs. Medical worker who has fought against COVID-19.
【Fellows】Minimum 3 persons, attendance check before redemption.
【Group Admission】Minimum 10 persons, attendance check before redemption. Email to email@example.com to make a reservation before visit.
• Physical ticket is required to enter He Art Museum. Please collect your ticket at the reception desk.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangable, unless the exhibition or public program has been cancelled.
• You can request a receipt at the reception desk on the day of ticketing.
• Please follow the guidelines of Visiting Information, expulsion will be applied in the violation of these rules.
• All dangerous items including inflammable and explosive materials are prohibited in the museum.
• No entrance without proper dress, and no drunken visitors are allowed.
• Children (under 11 or less than 1.4m in height) or adults who are incapable of discerning conduct must be accompanied by supervisor. Each adult supervises no more than two children or adults who are incapable of discerning conduct.
• Please follow the signs at the museum. Do not talk loud, make noise, chase or fight.
• Photos can be taken outside the restricted area. Selfie sticks, tripods, flashlight are prohibited in the galleries. Equipments dimensions more than 15 x 15 x 10 cm are not allowed in the museum. Photographs and videos for commercial or publishing purposes without the museum's consent is prohibited.
• The maximum luggage size one can bring into the exhibition hall is 45cm (length + width + height), or it should be stored in the luggage room.
• Please do not bring any food or drink into the gallery.
• The works of art and other exhibition amenities are prohibited of touching. Please be aware of your public demeanor to maintain a pleasant environment for all visitors.
• Please take care of your children and adults who are incapable of discerning conduct. Should any damages incur, the museum reserves the right to pursue compensation.
• Please keep the museum tidy and clean. No smoking is allowed at the museum.
• No pets allowed except service animals.
• Please contact HEM team to make request for commercial activity or event.